The Educational Service Center (ESC) of Cuyahoga County provides professional development in the area of technology for teachers and supervisors. These opportunities aided by E-tech Ohio grant funds allow for extended educational experiences for students and teachers to develop expertise in the use of technological tools and programs. These experiences provide opportunities for workshops and classes in non-traditional types of settings that will help professionals develop new strategies in organization and instruction. These additional resources provide opportunities for staff to become trained in technology that would assist in advancing classroom performance.
• Audit network efficiency
• Audit present hardware to insure efficiency and scalability
• Audit software usage for full compliance and capabilities
• Audit SIS and student software programs for optimal use and capabilities
• Audit all safety and security hardware and software
• Technology staffing audit
• Audit of present security in a building or district
• Comprehensive planning and implementation of security devices
o Door sensors
o Entrance/Visitor Badge Systems
• Safety monitoring services
• Fix and repair of software and hardware
• Hire staff to supply all necessary break fix services- full or part time employees can be hired to fit your need.
• Hire Integration Specialists
• Provide professional networks for technology personnel
• Provide workshops and programs to enhance the integration of technology in the classroom
• Offer programs designed for students to explore learning through technology
Through the Illuminate Software it can provide a full range of data analysis and curriculum support to do the following
• Warehouse student academic data
• Analyze student achievement correlating all testing data (statewide and internal testing), grades, behavior
• Track all RTI information
• Develop and store all curriculum, curriculum maps, assessments, etc.
• Provide a tool for online testing
• The ESC can provide all staff training
Network Analysis and Connectivity
• Provide Internet Connectivity
• Provide network services designed to insure stability and reliability
Break Fix and Repair Services
• Provide all levels of technical support along with full network engineering. Blocks of hours can be purchased to save resources, or full or part time services can be employed.
District Support Services
• Provide support for gradebook services
• Provide support for financial support services (USAS, USPS, EIS, GAAP, IPDP, W2/1099
• Provide EMIS support to staff and/or provide EMIS staffing for district. Able to provide a full audit of EMIS program to insure 100% compliance and identify needs of staffing. Provide training for staff
• Infohio support
• IEP Anywhere support
• Provide Content Filter Services
• Provide Textbook Management Services
Group Purchasing Services
• Consortium purchasing for all hardware and software purchases
• Can provide support for hardware, software and professional development
• Low Vision
• Music Therapy
• Therapeutic tools
• The ESC is developing partnerships including Google, Microsoft and Apple to insure innovation and accessibility.
• The ESC can assist your district in broadening your network to insure greater partnership and relationships with vendors and other educational institutions.
Directors of Leadership Services